Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a second layer of protection for your LBX account that can help decrease the risk of fraud or the loss of your account.
This additional layer normally requires a second device to access your account, such as your Smartphone. Upon logging in with your password, you will be prompted to provide a code that is generated within the Google Authenticator app to confirm that it is you accessing your account. This ensures that even if your password has been compromised, your LBX account is safe.
If you already use Google Authenticator and have the app installed, please follow these steps;
1) Click the person icon, in the top right of the screen - this will bring up the 2FA tab. It contains your username, email address and the link to setup your 2FA
2) Click Setup
3) Click This Device from the device you are using, or Another for a different device.
4) Open the Google Authenticator app, and press the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner.
5) Click Manual entry
6) Notice two entry fields; Account and Key
7) Use the Account field for your own reference, e.g. Account; LBX
8) Return to the LBX app
9) Click Next
10) Back in the LBX app, Step 4, contains your Security Key. This code is unique to you, and must not be shared with anyone, under any circumstances. LBX will never ask you for this code.
11) Copy & Paste this code directly into the Key field in the Google Authenticator app.
12) Ensure the Time-based toggle is on (all the way to the right)
13) Click the Tick in the top right corner
14) Set up of Google Authenticator is complete
If you need to use Google Authenticator on Another Device, you must download Google Authenticator on the other device, and open the app. Click Begin to add a new key.
Click HERE for a full guide to logging-in using 2FA