Under Data Protection Act guidelines, organisations like London Block Exchange Ltd must ensure that your data is stored safely and not shared where it shouldn’t be. We will only use your information in managing your account and to inform you of new products and services which might interest you. Our practices are compliant to GDPR 2018 regulations.
We will never disclose you confidential information to anyone else, other than;
• For Anti Money Laundering practices where a recognised company will verify your identity
• To persons acting as our agents under a strict code of confidentiality
• To the banking partners we use daily in the course of running the exchange
• To anyone whom we transfer to or may transfer our rights and duties under your Terms of Service
• As required by law or regulation
Otherwise all personal data will remain stricly confidential.