According to the Data Protection Act 1998, organisations like London Block Exchange Ltd. must ensure that your data is stored safely and not shared without consent. We will only use your information for the purposes of managing your account and to inform you of new products and services which may be of interest.
We will not disclose your confidential information to anyone other than;
- For Anti-Money Laundering practices where a recognised company will verify your identity
- To persons acting as our agents under a strict code of confidentiality
- To any banking partners we utilise for the purpose of running the exchange
- To anyone of whom we transfer our rights and duties under your Terms of Service
- As required by U.K. or E.U. law or regulation