At LBX, we are committed to remaining compliant with Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations in order to continue to offer our services.
You will be required to provide a high-quality scan/photograph of government issued photo ID and proof of address in order to be approved for an account or upgrade your account limits (please contact support, clearly stating you would like to level up to begin the process).
Examples of proof of identity include:
- Current, valid passport (certified copies must show nationality, place and date of birth, passport number, expiry date, photograph and signature)
- Current, valid full/provisional UK driving license with signature.
- Bio-metric residence permit (you will need to provide both sides of your BRP)
- National ID card (both sides)
Examples of proof of address include:
- Utility bill i.e. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone but not a mobile phone bill.
- Bank statement (credit card statements are not accepted)
- Local authority tax bill e.g. council tax statement valid for the current year.
- Current, valid full UK driving license (if this has not been supplied for proof of ID)
Please note; the full proof of address document needs to be visible (cropped, folded or altered documents are not valid), must be no more than 3 months old and will need to show your name and current address.